Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nearing Christmas

It has been far too long since I last posted. I think I ended up breathing a sigh of relief once the Revelation study came to a close that I took a break from all things computer/website related.

That's not quite true... but with all of the other preparations for Christmastime coming into play, I've not had made time to post something else up here.

I've been spending the afternoon at home in advance of tonight's "Blue Christmas" service. I just had my daughter fall asleep on my chest. In the midst of such a frenetic pace leading up to Sunday, it was a welcome break for me to simply enjoy a moment with my one year old. Yes... hard to believe that a year has gone by already. Her life has truly been a gift... and maybe that was the reminder I needed today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home