Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Back from Holidays

Well, I'm back in the office after taking a few days off. I have my work cut out for me, spending much of today working on the sermon for Sunday as well as taking care of a necessary visit. This Sunday is the first "official" worship team Sunday, so I am doing some preparation ahead of that. All told, I feel reasonably well rested...

I'm still musing about the horrible events in Virginia on Monday. The news coverage is over-saturated as per usual, but there are important lessons to be learned from it. I just don't think we can learn it all in just a few days, despite what the media appears to be doing. My only pearl of wisdom is not rush off and look for someone/somthing to blame in the short term...

That, and offering a quiet prayer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home