Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Published-and-Nerdy

Well, after arriving in the office today, I found that the April issue of the Presbyterian Record had arrived... and several people had already told me that had read my article in the magazine. I've just proven to the world, or at very least, to the Presbyterian Church that I am indeed a Geek. Nerdy enough to do theological reflection on comic-book characters.

I think at one point in my life I would have been far too self-conscious about it, or that I would try to downplay it. But in the end, what would that change? I don't mind being known as a geek when it comes to this sort of thing, because really, these are part of the stories that people of my generation read... they're part of our cultural collective.

So I hope people enjoy the article! Yes, I do plan on seeing Spiderman 3 when it's released in May.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ande M-C said...

Youth Group Movie Night!

Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:01:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home