Monday, February 05, 2007

Getting caught up

I have a bit more time than I expected this morning. I had Megan down at SickKids for a blood test that I expected to take all morning... Yet we were all done before 9am, so I was able to come into the office well ahead of schedule. It means I've managed to get caught up on a few things that was running behind on.

I don't really have anything overly profound to reflect upon, aside from enjoying those moments of extra time that I periodically get. It seems as if the most valued commodity that we have these days is time. Money is one thing, but time is something that we never have enough of, and it literally is impossible to hoard... It goes by whether we want it to or not. We do often use money metaphors when it comes to time... how do we spend our time, how do we budget or manage our time... Yet as much as wrinkle cream companies try to say that we can, we can never stop or reverse time. I guess my vote is to enjoy the ride, and don't let too many moments slip by without noticing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home