Monday, June 25, 2007

Vacation Blog?

Wow... it has been well over a month since I last posted. I am seriously delinquent in offering some sort of reflection. I wouldn't be surprised if I've lost whatever small readership I've had since I last posted!

Oh well... the best thing to do is start up again, and hopefully someone is reading this.

I'm in the office on June 25th, which is the first day of my Vacation... or at least it's supposed to be. I have a funeral at 11am for a person who had been a member of the congregtion some twenty years ago. I'll essentially be conducting the service, and then heading out for the last-minute pack before flying out west.

If I can find a moment or two, as well as an accessible computer, I may get a chance to make some regular posts whilst on holidays.

I wonder... in terms of Sabbath, would that be considered cheating?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home